Saturday, April 16, 2016

L’Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Curls Review

L'Oreal has a great oil for curls line! It includes shampoo , conditioner , and a light weight mask.

L’Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Curls Shampoo

Lather heaven! It had just the right amount of rich lather to wash away the stress of the day!

L’Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Curls Conditioner

This is a rich conditioner with a nice scent.It did not weigh down my hair and rinsed out easily.

L’Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Curls Re-Nourish Mask

This mask is amazing! It gave me a spa feel and my curls have never looked better.It goes on light and left my hair feeling silky and my curls bouncy and not weighed down.You leave it in for 30 minutes and then wash as usual.It really turned my routine into a spa experience! If you only buy one item from this line get the mask!

They all contain Amla, Coconut, Soja, Flax, Rose, and Sunflower oils to replenish and define curls.

I received these for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!