Have you ever wanted to torch food?
No? You will after you read this post.I have been torching food this week.
No, I have been making some fun foods like:
Roasted Potato Skins
Honey Glazed Ham
All of these can be made with your kitchen torch. All you need is a torch and butane.This is an easy kitchen tool that will impress your friends.And it is a ton of fun.You will be looking for food to torch.
Tonight my 11 year old son made Baked Alaska with help and supervision. I will be adding the recipe to http://www.thymetosave.com so be sure to hop over there and subscribe so you don't miss it.
Until then here is a yummy banana recipe.
- 1 large Banana
- 1/8 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup ice cream (or nice cream)
- A pan
- A EurKitchen Professional Grade Culinary Torch
- Slice the banana.
- Sprinkle the banana slices liberally with brown sugar (or white sugar if that is all you have on hand).
- Light torch and put flame to the sugar coated banana slices.
- Once brown turn off the torch.
- Let cool while you scoop your ice cream.
- Top ice cream with banana slices and enjoy!
Do Not Use a Plate...Please use a pan!
I received my # torch free to share with my readers.I do not make any money if you buy one.