Thursday, August 25, 2016

Cooking with EurKitchen Professional Grade Culinary Torches


Have you ever wanted to torch food?
No? You will after you read this post.I have been torching food this week.

Creme Brulee?
No, I have been making some fun foods like:
Roasted Peppers
Roasted Potato Skins
Baked Alaska
Toasted Marshmallows
Smores
Smores Cupcakes
Bananas Foster
Honey Glazed Ham

All of these can be made with your kitchen torch. All you need is a torch and butane.This is an easy kitchen tool that will impress your friends.And it is a ton of fun.You will be looking for food to torch.

Tonight my 11 year old son made Baked Alaska with help and supervision. I will be adding the recipe to http://www.thymetosave.com so be sure to hop over there and subscribe so you don't miss it.
Until then here is a yummy banana recipe.

Ingredients:

  • 1 large Banana
  • 1/8 cup Brown Sugar 
  • 1/2 cup ice cream (or nice cream)

Supplies:

  • A pan
  • A EurKitchen Professional Grade Culinary Torch

Steps:

  • Slice the banana.
  • Sprinkle the banana slices liberally with brown sugar (or white sugar if that is all you have on hand).
  • Light torch and put flame to the sugar coated banana slices.
  • Once brown turn off the torch.
  • Let cool while you scoop your ice cream.
  • Top ice cream with banana slices and enjoy!


TIP-




Do Not Use a Plate...Please use a pan! 




I received my # torch free to share with my readers.I do not make any money if you buy one.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!