Saturday, October 8, 2016

Meet Bino


Have you meet Bino? Bino is an elephant that starts Kindergarten.


Bino makes a lot of friends  but, has a best friend named Buddy.Buddy is a bear and he doesn't have a lot of friends.He does have a few really good best friends.Find out more Here:


You can buy your very own Bino here:


This plush is ultra soft and a great reminder for kids to be themselves.

A great way to teach kids about friendship and being happy with a few true friends.

I received Bino free to share with you. I do not make any money if you buy him or Buddy.


1 comment:

  1. I’m looking for a Bino the elephant replacement for my daughter. It’s her favorite think in the world and is very worn. Any idea where I can find one?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!