Sunday, July 17, 2016

The Handy Mat, Is it Handy?


I was asked to check out the Handy Mat a very cool picnic mat.This is a thick mat that made to hold cold items or to serve as a clean eating area.



They are plastic board and fold up for easy storage.They arrive in a large Ziplock bag that I am using as storage for ours.


They resist stains from mustard , ketchup , and other staining foods.They wipe off easily with a damp cloth and I had no staining or discoloration on ours.We used these at a recent BBQ and it was easy to transport and use. I would suggest these for any BBQ.They worked great as a "station" for condiments and paperware for us.It helped everyone return the items to the right area!

I received mine free to share with you , but I do not make any money if you buy this item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!