Sunday, April 3, 2016

Garnier Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer SPF15

The Garnier Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 lotion is a great way to finish off after cleaning your skin.It is also wonderful to put on every day to protect your skin from the harsh sun , wind , and smog.It leaves a soft smooth base for my makeup and isn't greasy or unpleasant.A little bit goes a long way and about 2-3 pumps of it os enough for your face and neck.ladies don't forget the neck.Trust me as we age we need to protect it too!After just a few days I could see a difference in my skin. Have you ever mixed your moisturizer and skin lotion? This is perfect for that! It is amazing for Summer when you want a lighter makeup feel!

I revived a sample of ths for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!