Saturday, June 11, 2016

Ice Ball Maker & Sphere Ice Mold by Bar Brat



I am loving these sphere-shaped ice cube trays.They are so much fun to make.



They are a bit tricky to fill at first , but once you get them figured out they are really easy.

Tips-

-Boil the water. This makes the ice clear.If you do not boil the water it makes cloudy ice cubes.

-Fill the bottom tray 3/4 full.

-Slowly push the top down until some flows from the holes in the top.

-Freeze 6 hours with no peeking.

-The holes in the top work for skewers to make ice pops.

-Fill with your favorite lemonade or other beverage for flavored ice cubes.

The spheres come out very easily and they melt way slower than regular ice cubes.I am really enjoying the playfulness of them.



This ice mold is on sale for $9.97 at Bar Brat

I do not make any money if you buy it, but I did receive this free for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!