Wednesday, March 30, 2016

How to Nourish Your Skin

Post May Contain Affliate Links I was asked by Ruthie over at Nourish Your Skin to try their line of natural beauty products. Guys I really wish you could smell the amazing goat milk soap and bee's wax lip balm.It is pure heaven. When I opened the package it made the whole room smell wonderful!
These are the great samples Ruthie Oliver sent me from Nourish Your Skin. The goat milk lotion is so silky and made my hands so soft.If you have never used goat milk lotion you ae missing out on a luxurious lotion.The shampoo didn't have the wonderful smell of the soap, but it did work really great on my hair and left it clean and soft
My son snagged this lip balm the minute I opened it.It smells heavenly and tastes great. Yes, I had to lick my lips and taste it! What is a lip balm if it taste horrible? It feels smooth and a bit greasy at 1st so you may want to rub it with your finger to get the extra oils off the top.It was long lasting and a huge hit...I know this, because my son won't return it to me!He really loves this lip balm.
Okay on to my favorite product the goat milk soap.Ladies and Gents this is by far my favorite item! It smells so yummy and lathers up very well. I admit it I hogged all of the soap for myself I was not going to share this small indulgence. It has a very strong inviting scent and I am a sucker for goat milk soap. I have used so much of it and this is a winner on all levels.
Run over to http://nourishyourskin.wix.com/nourish-yourskin and order your very own Nourish Your Skin Products! You won't be disappointed.* I do not get anything for you ordering from Nourish Your Skin. They simply asked if I would review their products on my blog with an honest opinion.I did receive these as a free sample to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!