Saturday, June 25, 2016

Doggy Treats

I love to spoil my pups and what better way than with homemade doggy treats.I have these adorable dog themed molds that work perfectly for making them.


They are by Laminas and sold on Amazon.When you purchase them you also get an E-book full of recipes.


You can freeze plain yogurt for a refreshing Summer treat for your pup.

The great thing about these molds is you can bake in them.

1 cup flour
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons bacon grease or 2-4 strips of bacon broken into tiny pieces.

Mix well and add to molds.
Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
These homemade dog biscuits are sure to be a hit with your fur baby.

I do not make any money if you purchase them.I did receive these molds free to share with my readers.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!